Product ListingBack To The Product Listings
SPEC E46 Premium BuildPosted by shaunweb about 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Car was built in the PacNW by a mechanical engineer for Freightliner and his son and kept meticulous records. His son was a crew chief for Ferrari Challenge for a top running team. These guys knew what they were doing. This is a top notch shop quality build. The cage was done by Grip Racing in the PACNW and is very stout.
This car is by far one of the fastest, most well set up spec E46 cars in the country. It has been maintained by TFB Performance and now Edge Motorworks since I purchased it. Build sheet and spares list available upon request.
- (1) set of Bimmerworld Forged wheels (black). Only 4 races old
- (1) set of Apex ARC-8 wheels (bronze)- Also relatively new.
- (2) sets of used TOYO RR 255/40/17 tires total (1 on each set of wheels)
- CAE shifter with spring centering device
- Racetech 4119 seat ($2200 bucks new), still current
- AIM MXL 2 Racing dash integrated with data.
- Oversized tubing custom cage built by Grip Racing
- Custom printed wrap for entire car
- Brand new MCS 1 way shocks- We keep them fresh for every season to stay competitive
- Ground control front sway bar
- Hotchkiss rear bar
- Bimmerworld dual fuel pickup
- Bimmerworld liquid differential cooler with pump
- Guards differential. Special Diff used in Porsche cup cars. Worth about $7,500
- Built and blueprinted motor. Makes max HP for the class and is very durable. $6,500
- Entire spares list. Spreadsheet available upon request. There is almost enough to build another car. All Spares are organized/boxed and labeled.
We also have a binder which shows tire pressures, alignment, and setup sheets. Meticulous records were kept. The car is completely dialed by shops that know BMW’s inside and out. You will not find this on another spec. Setup records were kept at a pro level type car.
The car also has a championship pedigree with a storied history of race wins.. We have won regionals for nasa the last two seasons. Car took third in National Championships 2019 at Mid Ohio. I think in total the car has 22 wins.
Car is located in Fremont, CA. 40K gets you the car and all the sparesContact Seller »