Product ListingBack To The Product Listings
NASCAR CUP Chevrolet SS 110" Road Course Stock CarPosted by rdeyoung about 1 month ago
, will consider . Feel free to contact me directly at:
Built in 2005 by Roush Racing to compete in the Sprint Cup Series, it was first raced by Gregg Biffle at Watkins Glen and in 2006 it was a back-up car for Matt Kenseth also at Watkins Glen. (By now you will have guessed that this car started life as a Ford before change to Chevy). The car was retired and stored having run only one race in it's at the beginning of the 2007 season when NASCAR introduced the new COT cars, it remained in storage until I purchased it in 2015 as a roller.
Following the purchase, it underwent a significant updating to current racing technology (no expense spared) by noted race shops in Charlotte, NC. and Indianapolis, IN. Updates and modifications include:
- 2017 Spec NASCAR front suspension by BW Race Cars in Falston, NC.
- Provisions added for passenger seat by BW Race Cars
- BW Race Cars' installation of Schwanke Engineering Unlimited TA2 Chevrolet 6.0 Liter LS Race Engine. (LQ9 Iron block, aluminum LS3 Heads w/ full trunion valve train, forged internals, 609 crank horse power on dyno, complete build specs on request)
- G-Force / Tex T-101A four speed (Dog Box) transmission w/ LONG Shifter & Linkage and auxiliary cooling. Clutch is a Quarter Master 7.25" Twin Disc Rally Pak Clutch
- Rear Axle is a cambered (road course) NASCAR spec 9" housing with C&R center section including integral cooling pump, Eaton Tru-Trac torsen style differential w/ 4.00 gear set.
- AP 6 piston front brakes and AP 4 piston rear brakes, all with ducted and forced air cooling
- Several wheels and tires included, currently running Hoosier R75A radial tires.
- Fuel Cell updated with new foam, gaskets, surge tank with in-cell electric fuel pump. External fuel regulator is adjustable.
- Wiring Harnesses, Dry Sump Oil Lines, Fuel Lines, and Cooling Lines by Cozzolino Racing in Indianapolis, IN.
- New ButlerBuilt Containment Racing Seats with 6 point harness.
- Paint and Graphics by retired employee of RCR Racing and friend of Dale Earnhardt in Charlotte, NC.
- Ths car was built to compete in Vintage Stock Car and SCCA but I have never raced it in competition, only in a limited number of HPDE events. This is a Killer Track Day Car.
- All annual maintenance is up to date by Cozzolino Racing including nut and bolt chassis inspection, fluids and filter changes, chassis lube, repack wheel bearings, brake inspections, transmission removal and inspection, and clutch inpected and mic'd.
- THIS IS A FAST, RELIABLE, and WELL SORTED race car with no excuses. It was NEVER WRECKED and was NEVER A SCHOOL CAR.
- Im selling because I don't have the time I thought I would to run it.