Product ListingBack To The Product Listings
Road America Runoffs winning Stohr WF-1 #33Posted by WindingRoad about 6 months ago
This WF-1 Chassis #33 was the last SCCA P1 Champion at Road America. This well sorted out car has held multiple track records. Qualifying times at Road America with 2.00 flat.
2019 June Sprints P1 Qualified with 2.03. It comes full with lots of racing goodies like:
1. All carbon fiber Stohr WF1, #033 with custom blue paint and Nomax covered seat
2. Brembo brakes
3. Tilton Brake pedal system
4. Geartronics paddle shift system w/data port, hand clutch
5. BRD Dry sump oil system
6. Aim MXL dash data port)
7. GDRE long rod GSXR 1000 race motor, core only.
8. Custom stainless right and left side headers
9. 3 pc. radio set, Motorola SP50 Radius set with headset and two chargers
10. New set of custom Jongbloed wheels,
11. NTI rub pucks and black chopping board splitter runners
12. Well Maintained, changed oil every weekend. (Redline 40wt.) and filter. Professional Race Shop prepped.
13. Homologation Paperwork/log book
14. BBS one piece magnesium wheels
15. Newly installed P1/P2 HRP Rear Wing
16. Complete spare gear set, front and rear
17. 3 extra air (4 in total) Carbon Fiber 4500 PSI paintball bottles for shifting system
18. Air compressor and tank (for Geartronics shifting system if you don’t want to use compressed air tanks)
Car is a great set up to win this years runoffs at Road America today. There is even talk about lowering the weight of the 1000 engine, which makes it even more competitive. Car can easily be converted to a P2 as well. I am 6'2 239 lbs, and car was a tight fit. I absolutely loved it. One awesome car.
More spares if interested. Used Moon Built GSXR 1000 Race motor, New George Dean GSXR 212 HP custom built for Scott Tucker and Level 5. P2 tunnel blocks, and much more.
Car is located at DMN Racing in Ormond Beach, Florida. It can be delivered to where ever we go race to view or purchase.Contact Seller »