Product ListingBack To The Product Listings
03 M3 Autox/Track Car - Grey, Slick Top, 6MTPosted by Ales about 1 week, 6 days ago
For Sale: 2003 BMW M3, Slick top, 6MT, Cloth interior. Currently registered in CA and smogged in Oct 2019. Salvage Title see below for as much as I know.
Located: Sacramento, CA
Asking $20,000. This is the ad for the car as it sits now with all the parts. May consider parting it out or going back to an "STU Light" set up based on interest for the full package.
Car is built for national level SCCA autox in the STU class and has done well locally as well as nationally the past 2 years under my ownership. 5th place 2019 nationals and 6th place 2018 nationals (fastest rwd car in class for wet event). 4th overall 2019 Pro Solo and 6th in 2018. Very fun autox/track day car that is a great base for a race car if that's what you're looking for. Car was spun into a K-rail but repurchased by owner and repaired. It aligns straight but does have some cosmetic flaws, mainly the front bumper.
Salvage Title, 127,248 Miles on Chassis, 84,000 Miles on Engine. ~3,160lbs with 1/8th tank of fuel.
Major Recent Maintenance by Lang Racing Development, Irvine, CA (done at 124k in 2018):
• Engine swap with 80k mile engine
• Rod Bearings
• Beisan Systems Vanos upgrade
• Rear Subframe reinforcement
Go Fast Parts:
• MCS 2-way shocks with External Reservoirs (rears rebuilt in 2018 by Pro Parts USA)
• DifTech front camber plates and rear articulating spring perches.
• OS Giken Suprlock Limited Slip Differential
• Catless headers, Supersprint Section 1 & 2 (1x 100cell cat, 1x open) Rouge Diablo Muffler. (Off road use only)
• CA Legal Exhaust with CARB Legal Cats (Street use)
• K&N intake
• Epic Race Tune
• Short Throw Shifter
• Sparco Evo II Drivers seat with slider, Sparco Sprint Passenger seat.
• Apex Arc-8 18x10 et 25 square
• Turner Motorsport Front and Rear Sway bar with adjustable endlinks.
• 15# Battery.