Product ListingBack To The Product Listings
1987 BMW 325is and trailerPosted by email@example.com about 2 months ago
This is a highly modified, professionally maintained track car ready for the HPDE/Track season.
- Dinan Stage II stroked 2.7 liter motor (upper and lower end rebuilt in 2016)
- Garret T4 intercooled turbo charger (new turbo in 2016)
- 6 Piston Wilwood big brake kit (new rotors, rebuilt and New Cobalt track pads 2016)
- MCS full suspension (New 2016)
- Ireland Single mass clutch
- Quaife 3.91 LS differential
- Oil pan baffle
- Radium Race Fuel Pump 2018
- Full interior and sun roof removal
- Carbon Fiber vented hood (weight 14lbs compared to factory hood of 40lbs)
- New Sparco driver’s seat with 5 point Schroth Harness
- Hoosier slicks on TR Motorsports C1 wheels (wheels are 1 year old, tires have 4 track days)
- Brand new 2ea 5 gal race fuel tanks with rack on trailer
- Lots of other misc. items and parts.
- Stilo open face helmet with built in microphone and headphones. New in 2018. Carbon Fiber Hans device.
2250 lbs weight. Dyno 216hp/238lb’trq at wheels with 7lbs boost. Pre turbo 160hp/170lb’trq.
- Dyno records available.
- Every nook and cranny of this car has been serviced and up to date for track season.
- All work has been done by Pacific Motorsports and AR Auto since 2007 when I purchased car.
- Tilt trailer weighing 900 lbs.
- Bluetooth trailer brake so no wiring needed.
- Fuel tank holder for 2 5 gal tanks (provided).
- Spare and tires are in excellent condition.
- All lights in working condition.