Product ListingBack To The Product Listings
Dodge Viper ACRX with Loads of UpgradesPosted by sstreimer about 2 months, 2 weeks ago
This car is one of two celebrity cars run for Dodge / SRT Motorsports in the Dodge Viper Cup from 2010 thru 2012. The car was returned to SRT and completely refurbished before being put into storage for 2013 and 2014.
The car was purchased directly from SRT by the current owner in August 2014 and returned to the same team who has supported this car since its original production.
The car ran a partial season of the Trans Am Championship in 2015 and 2016, and ran one event in 2017. It has been in climate-controlled storage since.
This championship winning capable car is ready to go for the 2019 season.
Car has been built to maximize performance, making this car very capable of winning, but with the benefit of much lower running cost than many of the cars it competes with.
Upgrades beyond factory include items such as:
- MoTec C125 (with Pro-logging, GPS, steering, brake and wheel speed sensors)
- 3 sets of Forgeline GA3R-6 Wheels
- Custom auxiliary 5-gallon fuel cell allowing runs of 75 minutes between fueling stops
- Brembo 6-Piston Endurance Calipers on the front
- Adjustable brake bias
- Adjustable sway bars
- MCS 3-way adjustable shocks
- Arrow engine build
- Full Flow Fuel System
- Lightweight Clutch and Flywheel
More details available to serious buyers.
Car is race-ready and includes:
- Motorola Radio in car
- Cool Shirt Pro Air and Water System with auxiliary Helmet Blower
- RaceTech Carbon Seat w/ Air Venting to driver's lower back
- Original Take-Off Parts such as: KW shocks, springs, sway bars, original front calipers and a good used spare transmission
Additional spares package valued at $6,000 also available to buyer for a price to be negotiated. Click here for list of spares.Contact Seller »