Product ListingBack To The Product Listings
2017 Championship Winning Black Radical SR3 RSXPosted by WindingRoad about 2 weeks, 2 days ago
2017 North American Championship Winning Car!!!
Engine Hours 81.8
AIM Chassis 100.23
Mileage 5270 mi.
Chassis# SR3 01082
• RPE-Suzuki 1340cc 4-cylinder DOHC engine.
• Produces 220 bhp, 131 lb/ft, 10,500 rpm.
• Four butterfly, 38mm individual throttle body fuel induction
system, composite ram-air box.
• Dry sump with remote oil reservoir.
• Oil cooler & electric water pump to prevent heat soak.
• Stainless steel manifold & exhaust system with race silencer.
• Upgraded hot climate cooling fan & large 700mm radiator
• Paddle-activated, auto-blip, pneumatic gear-shift system.
• Six-speed sequential transverse gearbox (std 3.07.1 ratios).
• Gear drive system with torque-biasing limited-slip differential,
interchangeable gear ratios & integral reverse gear system.
• RPE transmission oil pump & radiator.
• Lightweight steel flywheel & multi-plate clutch.
• Left-hand drive, two-seat, purpose built sportscar.
• Powder-coated carbon steel spaceframe chassis with
integral safety cell, complying with FIA Safety Structure test.
• FIA compliant aluminum honeycomb front crash structures.
• Removable forward-facing steel chassis stays.
• Fully adjustable pedal box.
• FIA specification 20 gallon (77 liter) fuel cell upgrade.
• Black six-piece lightweight gel coat finish fiberglass bodywork.
• Owners name on side of cockpit.
• New high-downforce ‘double-tunnel’ composite front diffuser with
towing eye & central brake ducts connecting carbon composite
brake cooling shrouds.
• New removable high nose front section with 8-LED lighting array.
• Wheel arch louvers front & rear.
• Composite side pods with air management system & radiator inlet.
• Composite side-skirts.
• New removable open-deck tail section incorporating highintensity
LED brake/tail lighting & central FIA rain light.
• Carbon composite high-downforce twin front dive plane upgrade.
• Carbon composite Le Mans style rear view mirrors.
• Carbon composite high-downforce bi-plane rear wing.
• New high-downforce lowered deck angle rear diffuser
• Composite high-sided adjustable drivers & passenger seat.
• Driver & passenger FIA compliant HANS compatible seat-belts.
• Composite head restraint with FIA shock-absorbing foam.
• FIA shock-absorbing foam forward stay head protector upgrade.
• Manually activated FIA homologated 3-nozzle Zero 360 gas fire
• Quick-release steering wheel.
• Carbon-composite dash surround.
• Dash-mounted brake bias adjuster.
• AIM MXL2 multifunction backlit LCD display unit with digital gear
indicator, internal accelerometer & gyro, 10 LED shift light array,
real-time track map location & ambient light sensor.
• Brake pressure sensor upgrade.
• Suspension logging upgrade.
• AIM SmartyCam HD GPS in-car video module upgrade.
• Fully adjustable Nik-link suspension system front & rear including
unequal length top & bottom wishbones, fabricated uprights,
forged steel centre lock hubs & interchangeable anti-roll links.
• Single-adjustable bespoke mono-tube coil-over damper upgrade.
Brakes, Wheels & Tires
• Radical four-pot calipers front & rear.
• 280mm diameter x 25mm 48-vane fully floating discs, front & rear.
• Silver Radical centre lock cast aluminum wheels (8”x15”, 10½”x16”).
• Dunlop bespoke slick racing tires (200/580-R115, 265/605-R16).
Dimensions & Weight
• L 4077 mm / W 1800 mm / H 1093 mm, 1345 lbs.
Contact us if interested or to request more information.Contact Seller »