Product ListingBack To The Product Listings
Championship Winning Porsche Cayman Built By RS1Posted by nickgalanteracing about 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Championship Winning Porsche Cayman Built By RS1
Claimed the 2016 IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge Championship and again finishing third in the 2017 championship.
Numerous wins, and countless podiums.
Driven by Spencer Pumpelly and Nick Galante for Team RS1.
Top of the line build by Rennsport One, sparing no expense.
Here is your chance to own a part of championship motorsport history.
This car is eligible to run in the 2018 IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge Series in the ST class or eligible for numerous other classes around the world. PCA, SCCA, World Challenge, etc.
Or, the ultimate track day/club car.
Engine and Transmission
• 2.9L Porsche Motor
• GT Gears Limited Slip Differential with custom ramps
• Sachs Race Clutch
• Aasco LightWeight Flywheel ( IMSA Spec )
• Sachs Sport Pressure Plate
• RS1 Custom Cold Air Intake
• Cobb Accessport with Custom Mapping
• Porsche SSK
• Wevo Semi Solid Motor Mount
• Wevo Semi Solid Transmission Mounts
• Gearbox Cooler
• Upgraded PWR Radiators
• Custom Valved MCS 2-Way Shocks with Bleed(s)
• Tarrett Monoball Camber Plates ( Front and Rear )
• Porsche Motorsport Control Arms ( Front and Rear )
• Delron ( Imsa Approved ) Thrust Bushings ( Front and Rear )
• Tarrett Adjustable Rear Toe Links
• Tarrett Toe Link Locking Plates
• Tarrett Solid Bladed Front Sway bar with Remote Adjuster
Brakes and wheels
• Porsche Caymans S Front Calipers
• Bosch Motorsports ABS Unit ( M4 )
• Friction-One Brake Pads ( Rs1.1 Front and Rs2 Rear )
• Brake Bias Adjuster in Front Trunk
• 3 sets of Forgeline GA3R wheels
• Motec C185 with Pro Logging and I/Os turned on
• Motec Wiring Harness ( Allows for Shock Pots, Break Sensors, etc
• Pit Speed Limiter
• Imsa Wiring Harness for Delphi and Transponder
• Motorola in Car Radio with Racing Radios car harness
• Porsche Motorsport Electronic Cut-off Relay with Interior and Exterior functionality
• Custom Dash Panel with Drink button, Pit limiter button, and motec buttons
Safety and Chassis
• 1 3/4 inch DOM RS1 Roll Cage ( Imsa spec )
• OMP HTC Seat with Slider
• Safe craft Driver Containment nets ( Driver and Passenger )
• OMP Fire Electronic Fire System
• Krontec Air Jacks
• Electronic Drink Bottle System
The car is race ready and waiting to be run in your 2018/2019 season.
Car graphics have been removed. The gar is gleaming in black and ready for your graphics.
The car is currently located in Atlanta GA.
$59,000, includes shipping to 48 US states. Send me an offer, lets talk. I’m motivated.
Please contact Nick Galante with any questions or inquiries.
email@example.com or at (831) 402-6055Contact Seller »