Product ListingBack To The Product Listings
1998 Porsche Boxster SPB SB SpecPosted by WindingRoad about 1 week, 2 days ago
1998 Porsche Spec Boxster 986 Race Car
PCA SCCA NASA POC
This car is a very low mileage Spec Boxster with great history. It was originally built at Flat Six Innovations test car and Engineered Automotive. I just recently have gone through a complete service and inspection, plus some mechanical upgrades for reliability and performance. The Spec Boxster class is very popular because of the great handling and very reasonable cost for racing/track time. This car has and professional full cage for maximum safety. This car was owned by Olympic Medalist Elvis Stojko. The car since it was built has only had 6 races over two events and some testing.
The car was built with the following components and upgrades.
- Fresh Flat 6 Innovations “Spec Boxster” engine with less than 10 hours of use.
- LN Engineering IMS retrofit bearing
- Aasco lightweight flywheel and race clutch
- 8 Point Roll cage connected to front bulkhead under windshield for additional chassis rigidity.
- Rear strut towers boxed for roll bar mount
- MOMO Mod 78 steering wheel with quick disconnect’
- E.S.S 2.3 3 nozzle fire system
- Bilstein PSS9 Spec Boxster struts with Swift Boxster springs
- GT3 front control arms
- Tarrett Engineering front and rear adjustable drop links.
- Tarrett Engineering rear toe control arms
- Pagid brake pads and
- Rennline battery disconnect
- Goodridge SS brake lines
- Ultra Lightweight GT Racing Hardtop with Lexan window and Dzus fasteners
- Spare set of Spec Boxster 17X9 Twist wheels
- Brand New Toyo Proxxes tires that are heat cycled from Tire Rack
- LN engineering Deep sump upgrade and oil starvation pickup
- Modified X51 Baffle and oil pick up extension
- Spin on oil filter adapter
- Billet Shorty Oil Filter assembly
- New AGM Battery
- Brand New Patrick Racing “Spec Boxster” race exhaust system
- Rennline 7” shifter riser
- Brey Krause seat brace
- Rennline Aluminum Shift Knob
- Planted Seat Brackets on adjustable sliding base
- Current FIA seat Belts
- New Pagid brake pads, and like new rotors
This car is in very nice condition. The paint and body look very nice and show no signs of prior damage. It does have a few rub marks, but nothing to worry about.
This is very strong running Spec Boxster, with a great engine. Fresh synthetic oil and new plugs just done. Ready for the racing season.Contact Seller »