Product ListingBack To The Product Listings
1995 Spec MiataPosted by ucfbrett about 4 months, 1 week ago
The car is fully compliant with the rules, straight and aligns easily, and comes in at the legal weight. There is some damage on the front of the right rear quarter panel, and it is shown in the photos. It registered 118 horsepower on the MCE mobile dyno in February.
The seat is mounted in such a way that it can accommodate tall drivers (I’m 6’4” and I fit) but average height drivers can fit in and drive it no problem so the odds are pretty good it won’t need to be repositioned.
- Race Engineering engine in car.
- Blackbird Fabworx roll cage and Kirkey 16-inch-wide seat installation.
- Full complement of spares, including some body panels, bumper, 95k-mile short block, two prepared cylinder heads with some hours on them, one stock head.
- Factory hardtop.
- Borla exhaust with secondary muffler for sound-limit tracks.
- Spec Miata suspension.
- East Street ballast system.
- One set of Team Dynamics wheels and Toyo RRs.
- Safecraft halon fire system, with three nozzles.
- Rebuilt five-speed transmission with zero hours on it (not installed).
- 4.30:1 Torsen differential.
- Wired for IMSA-style radios. Radios not included.
- Springfield Dyno radiator.
- AutoMeter mechanical oil pressure gauge.
- AutoMeter electrical temperature gauge.
- AEM UEGO gauge and 02 sensor.
- 5X Racing adjustable fuel pressure regulator, with Aeromotive fuel pressure gauge.
- Carbotech XP10 front pads, XP8 rears.
If the buyer prefers, I will remove all livery and decals (but the blue-chrome decals arepretty sweet). Car is race ready and located in Ventura, Calif. $11,500. Contact Brett Becker at firstname.lastname@example.orgContact Seller »