Product ListingBack To The Product Listings
New build. BMW E46 for NASA ST or BMW C-ModPosted by byronaj about 10 months, 2 weeks ago
The build is new. There are only two sessions on it to shake it down. No issues. The car is ready to race though it could use the 4 year old NT01s replaced – they have only 4 heat cycles on them but they’re probably aged out.
- 2001 BMW 330ic with S54 (M3 motor).
- 325 hp/250 tq at the wheels. Dyno sheet available.
- 2412 w/5 gal fuel and no driver. (Carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber trunk lid, fiberglass doors). Photo of corner weights available.
- New interior and exterior paint.
- OE Euro headers.
- Brembo BBK with cooling ducts in front bumper.
- Koni 28s all around, freshly rebuilt. The shocks are about $8,000 new.
- Genesis dual blade sway bars front and rear.
- True coil over conversion to rear.
- Apex 18x9.5 wheels all around with 275 Nittos.
- Bimmerworld oil cooler.
- CSR aluminum radiator.
- In 98 degree weather, the car runs at 175 degrees water temp and 225 degree oil temp.
- Professionally built engine wiring harness with single through-the-firewall connector.
- 10 point roll cage w/strut tower tie in.
- BMW E65 high capacity power steering reservoir (for power steering cooling).
- Solid motor mounts.
- Aero hood latch pins.
- Custom stainless steel exhaust.
- Tilton pedals.
- Stack dash w/SIAS tuned Electromotive Tech3 ECU.
- 5 liter fire system.
- Works Bell quick release steering wheel hub with Momo steering wheel.
- Stock fuel tank with ATE discriminator valve in place of OE pollution control gear on fuel filler.
- Custom billet door handles.
- Ground Control camber plates.
- Functional fuel gauge.
- Rear wing and Lang Racing splitter available.
Trades consideredContact Seller »