Product ListingBack To The Product Listings
T4 Mustang Lap records, Top 10 Runoffs, Lucky DogPosted by scottybwhite about 1 week, 6 days ago
I have 2 Ford Mustang 4.0 liter V6's (2006 & 2007) for sale (one qualifies and has already raced Lucky Dog) that were built and ran very successfully in SCCA Touring 4 class. (Ford pays $700 for a win)
12/1/2017 SCCA BOP just gave these cars a 50Lb weight break + aftermarket wheels!
They both have SCCA log books so they could run in SCCA T4 as well and are still relatively competitive in that class. Full 6pt touring spec cage with NASCAR door bars both doors so they make great HPDE cars.
Both cars come with some spares, 2 sets of OEM wheels each (maybe 3 or 2.5 sets)
These cars are fast (relatively speaking) and reliable like an anvil! The temp gauge never moves, diff and trans stay cool and engine and trans run forever...
They are also kind of sexy as LDRL cars go... Just add a seat and belts and you're on your way!
Contact is email@example.com or 253-278-6006 More pics available upon request
Cars are located in Auburn WA and we can arrange delivery anywhere in the US
* Yellow car, one small dent in RRF quarter and a white door. Has
* Car has Ford Racing suspension (new shocks) shocks, springs &
* Car is soooo easy to drive fast and very forgiving $6,800
* Blue car is VERY clean, dented dr door, fender and quarter but looks
very pretty from 10' away, car has fresh engine, trans, clutch and diff
* Car has Ford Racing suspension, shocks, springs & bars
* Car is sooooo easy to drive fast and forgiving $8,500