Product ListingBack To The Product Listings
2006 Radical SR3Posted by WindingRoad about 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Location: JOLIET, IL
2006 Radical SR3
Chassis# SR3 00278
Engine Hours: 25 hrs
Contact us if interested or to request more information.
2006 1500cc rpe fuel injected dry sump estimating about 20hrs track time
High downforce front and rear diffuser and rear wing
Floating front brakes, new rotors all 4 corners
24 volt starter
Nice head surround
Shroth hans driver belts
2 sets of black v8/1 piece wheels
Modern sidepods and CF dive planes
Hvy duty drive shafts
New , modern engine cradle
• RPE-Suzuki 1500cc 4-cylinder DOHC engine.
• Four butterfly, 41mm individual throttle body fuel induction
system, composite ram-air box.
• Dry sump with remote oil reservoir.
• Oil cooler & electric water pump to prevent heat soak.
• Stainless steel manifold & exhaust system with race silencer.
• Upgraded hot climate cooling fan & large 700mm radiator
• Paddle-activated, auto-blip, pneumatic gear-shift system.
• Six-speed sequential transverse gearbox (std 3.07.1 ratios).
• Gear drive system with torque-biasing limited-slip differential,
interchangeable gear ratios & integral reverse gear system.
• RPE transmission oil pump & radiator.
• Lightweight steel flywheel & multi-plate clutch.
• Right-hand drive, two-seat, purpose built sportscar.
• Powder-coated carbon steel spaceframe chassis with
integral safety cell, complying with FIA Safety Structure test.
• FIA compliant aluminum honeycomb front crash structures.
• Removable forward-facing steel chassis stays.
• Fully adjustable pedal box.
• FIA specification 20 gallon (77 liter) fuel cell upgrade.
• Six-piece lightweight gel coat finish fiberglass bodywork.
• Owners name on side of cockpit.
• New high-downforce ‘double-tunnel’ composite front diffuser with
towing eye & central brake ducts connecting carbon composite
brake cooling shrouds.
• New removable high nose front section with 8-LED lighting array.
• Wheel arch louvers front & rear.
• Composite side pods with air management system & radiator inlet.
• Composite side-skirts.
• New removable open-deck tail section incorporating highintensity
LED brake/tail lighting & central FIA rain light.
• Carbon composite high-downforce twin front dive plane upgrade.
• Carbon composite Le Mans style rear view mirrors.
• Carbon composite high-downforce bi-plane rear wing.
• New high-downforce lowered deck angle rear diffuser
• Composite high-sided adjustable drivers & passenger seat.
• Driver & passenger FIA compliant HANS compatible seat-belts.
• Composite head restraint with FIA shock-absorbing foam.
• FIA shock-absorbing foam forward stay head protector upgrade.
• Manually activated FIA homologated 3-nozzle Zero 360 gas fire
• Quick-release steering wheel.
• Carbon-composite dash surround.
• Dash-mounted brake bias adjuster.
• AIM MXL2 multifunction backlit LCD display unit with digital gear
indicator, internal accelerometer & gyro, 10 LED shift light array,
real-time track map location & ambient light sensor.
• Brake pressure sensor upgrade.
• Suspension logging upgrade.
• AIM SmartyCam HD GPS in-car video module upgrade.
• Fully adjustable Nik-link suspension system front & rear including
unequal length top & bottom wishbones, fabricated uprights,
forged steel centre lock hubs & interchangeable anti-roll links.
• Single-adjustable bespoke mono-tube coil-over damper upgrade.
Brakes, Wheels & Tires
• Radical four-pot calipers front & rear.
• 280mm diameter x 25mm 48-vane fully floating discs, front & rear.
• Silver Radical centre lock cast aluminum wheels (8”x15”, 10½”x16”).
• Dunlop bespoke slick racing tires (200/580-R115, 265/605-R16).
Dimensions & Weight
• L 4077 mm / W 1800 mm / H 1093 mm, 1345 lbs.Contact Seller »