Product ListingBack To The Product Listings
Ferrari F430 ChallengePosted by ETHAN49 about 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Year: 2007 Make: FERRARI
Model: F430 CHALLENGE
Exterior Color: White/Orange
This 2007 Ferrari 430 Challenge Car is the winner of the 2017 CCR Forza Tifosi Challenge 430 Championship Series and is established as a well sorted, front running, reliable race car. Professionally prepared by Honeywell Competition and Automobiles Etcetera, the car has realized multiple wins and podiums during its campaign in the CCR series. This car with its current driver has been featured twice in Forza Magazine #155 & #160. The car is ready for CCR competition or for your track day pleasure.
At the beginning of 2016, the car had a full engine refresh by Exotic Engines in Reno Nevada. In Mid-2017, the connecting rod bearings were replaced as a preventative service.
Starting in 2016 through the 2017 season, the car was thoroughly gone thru to campaign the CCR series. Improvements included but not limited to;
· New clutch
· New throw-out bearing and shaft
· New full race Capristo Exhaust with straight pipes and mount
· All coils have been replaced
· New thermocouples and O-2 sensors installed
· Air fuel ratio gages were added
· Brakes fully upgraded to Taurino steel conversion, installed new in the middle of the 2017 season
· Full aero package with extended and supported front splitter
· Carbon front bumper
· Adjustable rear wing with enlarged carbon endplates
· Custom brake cooling ducts
· Full carbon doors, carbon hood, carbon air boxes
· K&N air filters
· Heat wrapped intake and exhaust.
All safety equipment was brought up to date/spec in 2017 and approved by CCR, including; a new OMP driver’s seat, new Schroth seat belts, fire bottle re-certified until 2020. The car is painted red and white underneath its current wrap.
A full spares package is available which includes three sets of wheels, brand new left wheel bearing, hard and soft spring set, hard and soft sways bars, extra front splitter, a-arm bushings, coils, along with a great deal more. The car is free of any tub damage and has never been in any major on track incidents. Pictures and replies to any questions can be provided upon request along with the records and receipts.Contact Seller »