Product ListingBack To The Product Listings
2013 Mustang Boss 302 SPosted by Jelchaar about 2 months, 2 weeks ago
2013 Mustang Boss 302 S. Built by Watson Racing of MI. purchased new. 10,000. miles on speedometer. Car in mint condition. Used for 3 seasons in HPDE with PCA, FCA & HOD events. One of the fastest cars on any track.
- 425 RWHP
- Stock Coyote 5.0 L engine
- Lightweight 9.5" Frt Wheels, 10.5" Rr wheels with spares
- Updated Brembo GTR brakes, 14" rotors, extra large 4 pistons calipers
- Welded 6 points roll cage
- Sparco racing seats, Dr and Pass
- 6 Pts racing harnesses (good till 2021)
- Straight tube headers. Awesome sound even at rest.
- Car weighs 3095 lbs
- Professionnally maintained and garaged.
- Removable steering. Stacked gauge cluster in center console
- Aerodynamic upgrade front splitter, rear G Stream wing
- upgraded full racing Cortex suspension. Lowered by 2.5", -2.5 camber
- Upgraded transmission - 6 spd Tremec 6065 XL with dual clutch plates, able to handle up to 800 lb.ft of torque
- Car was never in an accident. Car has a clear front bra on..
- Car is ready to use in HPDE or any sanctioned NASA or SCCA events.
- Spares available including, pads,extra wheels,and new Hoosiers R7 265-35/19 & 295-30/19
- Car located in Allentown, PA. Owner switching to Formula carContact Seller »