Product ListingBack To The Product Listings
1960 Porsche 356B T5 RoadsterPosted by bradiger about 6 years, 9 months ago
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
- Very competitive and vintage legal.
- Engine built by Ecurie Engineering (Approximately 4 hours since rebuild).
- Skirmants rebuilt transaxle, ZF Limited Slip Differential 2B, 3E, 3B, 4A gears.
- Vintage legal with 356C disc brake set up.
- Wright de-cambered, reinforced front spindles.
- Dual master cylinders with bias adjustment.
- Fire suppression system.
- 12 gal ATL fuel cell.
- Modine auxiliary oil cooler system.
- 6” x 15” Fuchs - deep offset alloys.
- This 356 Roadster has been run with SVRA, HSR, and VSCDA since late ‘90’s.
- Safe, legal & a professional level vintage race car.
- Sure to appreciate in value as you enjoy it on the track.