Product ListingBack To The Product Listings
Recaro ProRIDE Convertible Car SeatPosted by John_Beltz_Snyder about 9 years ago
Designed for use in either the rear- or forward-facing positions, the RECARO ProRIDE Convertible Car Seat offers multiple safety features such as side-impact protection, a head restraint, and a vehicle belt lock-off mechanism. Plus, an ergonomic shell structure, mesh fabric insert, and easy-to-use harness and head restraint adjusters provide comfort and convenience. With an upper weight limit of 70 pounds, the ProRIDE offers the highest weight capacity available for convertible car seats with a five-point harness system.
- Rear-facing: appropriate for children who are 37.5" tall or less and who weigh 5 to 35 pounds/ forward facing: appropriate for children who are 50" tall or less and who weigh 20 to 70 pounds
- Recaro's side impact protection - designed to protect each of the 5 vulnerable areas of a child in a side impact crash including their - head - neck - face - torso - pelvis
- Easyadjust- turn dial - 5 point no-rethread harness - accommodates child up to 70 pounds
- Coolmesh air ventilation helps keep your baby cool
- (EPS) foam absorbs crash force energy